Send us (as soon as possible)
- Completed European accident statement
- Number of the police report
- Copy of your statement to the police
Were there any injuries?
- Consult a doctor
- Visit your general practitioner if you didn’t go to the emergency department
- Keep any medical certificates, make copies of all your doctor’s bills and pharmacy receipts and make a list of all your expenses
- Inform your employer if the accident happened while commuting
Have you been summoned by the magistrate’s court?
- Copy of the summons
- Name and address of your lawyer if you’ve already chosen one
- Copy of the violation notice (you’ll receive it by post after the offence)